TDS TCS 26AS Puneet Gupta Mayuri Gupta ! Seminar Dt 26-6-2021
Managing the Compliance of Section 194Q of Income Tax ACT
Using Finsys ERP
Mr Puneet Kr Gupta CA
Ms Mayuri Gupta CS
- (1) Brand New TDS 194Q Menu in Finsys ERP.
- (2) How to Bulk Upload TDS Rates of Parties.
- (3) How to Bulk Upload TCS Flag for stopping TCS application and messages.
- (4) How to manage TDS deducted by Customers – in receipt entry
- (5) How to Manage TDS applicable on Suppliers in purchase entry
- (6) New controls created in Finsys ERP for efficient management
- (7) How to configure party master for automated messages
- (8) Reports to Manage the 194 Q TDS compliance
- 5. Did you know that TDS Rates of some vendors will be Doubled— u/s 206CCA & 206AB of Income Tax Act. ??? When and when not ? How to know where single rate, where double rate ?
- Options given in Party Master
- 1) TDS applicable on Sales Customer or not ?
- 2) Separate Control for TDS % on purchase
- 3) Separate Control for TDS % on service
- 4) Separate Control for TDS A/c on service
- Options given in Control Panel
- 5) Separate Control for TDS A/c on Purchase ( A98)
- 5) Separate Control for TDS A/c on Sales ( A99)
- 5) Separate Control for TDS % on Sales ( A99A)
The new report show , all the compliance related columns of master in 1 report to save your time