This was a well attended Seminar on TDS on Goods. Over 277 Companies were represented in the Zoom session.
presented a Special Session on
Important changes in TDS/ TCS laws applicable from 1st July 2021
Speakers : Mr Sangeet Kr Gupta, FCA. & Mr Puneet Gupta, FCA with Mr Rajiv Chawla, Chairman of I am SME of India.
You may See the Powerpoint Presentation of the Seminar on the link below.
and a Video of the same topic has been uploaded on Youtube
Seminar on TDS on Goods. Finsys Infotech Limited & IamSMEofIndia 194Q and 206C(1H) interplay
Why you must attend :
• You will have to make changes in your Invoicing Software – Master Files …
• Did you contact all your customers ? Got Revised PO ? Told them ?
• Did you contact all your vendors for this till now ? … Told them ? , or Revised their PO ?
• Penalty for Non Deduction of this 0.1% is very big. You realised that ?
Programme Conducted by
Gateway to the world of
Meaningful, Progressive, Growth-Focused
Next Generation Entrepreneurs
Building the New Self-Reliant India
Special Session on Important changes in TDS/ TCS laws applicable from 1st July
Changes in TDS/ TCS
To help you understand the changes and how we should prepare
Why you must attend:
• There are many changes in TDS/ TCS and other laws applicable on buyers and suppliers of Goods.
• These are very critical to understand so as to avoid penalties and losses.
• So, whether you are a buyer or seller, you must immediately prepare as the laws shall be effective from 1st July
Who must attend:
Owners, Accounts, Purchase and Sales personnel of the following businesses:
• All Businesses with annual Turnover more than Rs.10 cr
• All businesses that buy or sell goods worth more than Rs.50 lakh during the year with any supplier/ customer whose Turnover is more than Rs.10 crore
IamSMEofIndia is a One-stop Solution Center for Micro Small and Medium Enterprises, that provides Tried, Tested, Credible, Affordable, Ready-made and Guaranteed solutions to save time, energy and costs for MSMEs.
Largest SME Network
It has become India’s Largest SME network and a globally recognized Institution created and run by Entrepreneurs
Most Responsible Business Member Organization
IamSMEofIndia has been awarded as the Most Responsible Business Member Organisation at the National Level three times.
It has become India’s largest SME network and a globally recognized Institution created and run by entrepreneurs.
Call Us at
+91 9711147991Or E-Mail us at
A company set up with global perspective in mind. Started by entrepreneurs with a vision to excel beyond horizons of the virtual information technology world, Finsys is a young and ambitious team.
GET IN TOUCH
TB-06, Crown Plaza Mall,
Sector 15A, Mathura Road,
Faridabad, Near Delhi NCR, India
Suite 200, 2F, Elegance Tower, Jasola Distt Centre, New Delhi
Unit 1, Level 2, B Wing, Regus, Times Square Building Andheri Kurla Road, Andheri (East) Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.