We discuss “How to Expedite ?” …the ERP implementation…. in this series of Management Lectures
by Making Business Better Team, the Consulting Arm of Finsys Infotech Limited
Topic # 2 – Pending Sales Order Report…..
Why this is important ?
a) Daily MIS to the Sales Head to know what is expected to be SOLD / Delivered and out of that what is in delay ?
b) Daily MIS to the Production Team to know what is expected to be despatched and is in delay ?
c) Invoicing and Delivery Notes are smooth only if Sales Orders are existing and 100% Correct
d) Accounts Sales voucher is 100% Automatic and can come only if Sales Invoices and Sales orders are 100% correct
Invoicing is just an Executive Work.
It can be done, even manually, or even before you started with this ERP, your old system was ok….it made an invoice, did it not ?
The Real reason of ERP implementation in Sales Department is :
- 100% Accurate Pending Sales Orders Report on Time, Every time.
- What happened Right ?
- What did not happen Right ?
- Which Sale Order / Dispatch date was missed ? and why ?
- What is the FG stock in hand, vs pending order ?
- What is rejection ? Why ?
- What are complaints ? Why ?
- Who are top selling customers ? Why ?
- Which customers sales are going down ? Why ?
- Which customers are giving Profit ?
- Which customers are giving Loss ? Why ?
- Payments Recovery in Time – Who are abiding with their own commitments ?
- and who are not paying as per commitments ?
- And such other MIS Reports in the Sales Module
So, do not focus just on Invoicing, It is “just a step” to get to all the above reports in any Good ERP Software ….like Finsys ERP
Where are we now ?
Let us have a count today morning from all the affiliates / Branches/ Factories that you have
- How many Sales Orders are pending for delivery as on 23-4-2021, morning
- Of these how many entered ?
- Percent of (entered) to (Total required)
And if the percent is below 50%, then do they need any “short cut”,
And if short cut is accepted, then pls allow us, we will give short cuts’
so that by today evening or tomorrow, if multiple people work together
Sales orders in hand can be 100% accurate
and LIVE MRR, 100% Live MRR can start from tomorrow / Sunday
The target is that I want that Sales head must get the Pending Sales order report from the Finsys ERP from the evening of Monday … with c.c. to Top Management
What is required for that ?
a) Entry of pending Sales Order as on 23-4-2021 ( the Cut off date )
b) Entry of Actual Invoices of 24 and 25 April 2021
That is all
The target can be accomplished by your company.
Reach for the stars, Comeon !
Yes ! you can do it