Benefit of Seeing Pending Purchase Order Report — DAILY
Pending Purchase order Register – YTD
Is this Pending PO Report, being circulated to the managers and management by Email Daily ?, or
Do you give a Printout, of this to Management Weekly ?
As per Finsys SOP’s ( Standard Operating Procedures), this is highly Recommended ( Almost compulsory).
Why ? See the benefits below.
100% Purchase orders will be ENTERED, and in TIME … Nothing will be ordered “Orally”, or “modified orally”
Correct PO position
Correct PO position, leads to
A) Better Purchase Planning …
B) Don’t miss any Production schedule, due to shortage
C) Avoid Excess Stocks, Avoid Shortages
D) Don’t forget followup of any Purchase orders, especially small ones
Towards a Stronger Country, Towards a Stronger India
* No Purchase order will be duplicate… since mgmt. will see / get it rectified
* No Purchase order will be incomplete…( 9 rows out of 10 entered…. since mgmt. will see / get it rectified
* No Purchase order will be Missing… same…
* Short closing of Purchase orders will be done regularly….. Suppose Purchase order was 15000 kg, Vendor sent shipment of 14924 kg, … only 76 kg left… this is not be shipped usually, so, mgmt. will get this closed
Correct PO position
+ Better Vendor Followup
100% MRR ( Material Receipt Report ) / GRN / SRV will be made,
* No MRR will be Duplicate… since mgmt. will see / get it rectified
* No MRR will be incomplete…( 9 rows out of 10 entered) …. since mgmt. will see / get it rectified
* No MRR will be made late… since.. pending PO will highlight that,.. and people will come know, that they must make MRR in time,
And thus we Create a Stronger Industry. A Stronger Economy. And, A Stronger India
Come make your company more Efficient, More Economical, More Powerful, More System Driven, More Effective
Use Finsys ERP Properly
Similarly, There are about 50+ such Reports, we have shown on the link below. Each Report is similarly, very powerful, very important.
We suggest you that you must use them .
Make your Business Better and Better
For a Youtube video on this topic, see the video below
Watch this for more details, of why this is required to be a part of DNA in your company