Best MIS Reports in Finsys ERP – for Management Meeting
Part 1 : Best MIS Reports in Finsys ERP – for Management Meeting
Make a PPT to prove
b) Profit and Loss account – company wise
c) Profit and Loss – Customer wise
d) Profit and Loss – Item wise
e) Stock in hand – RM, WIP, FG
f) Down time report, reason wise for 1 month
g) Rejection report, reason wise for 1 month
h) Paper as per Process plan vs Paper as per Job card.. variation report
i) Capacity utilisation report
Part 2 : for Circulation : Regularity to be a part of the DNA
Sub : Suggested MIS Reports for Daily Circulation
In today’s world, creating Systems and Following Systems is becoming more and more important. As a part of the initiative to make our Finsys Patrons even more Systematic, we present to you our SoP ( Standard Operating Procedure ) for the Reports that must be circulated in a Standard Finsys ERP Implemented company.
Some of our clients have done this and are happy with the results. Hence sharing the same with you.
- If you are already using these, then great. If you are not, please start, our Finsys team members will love to train your people on these.
- These may be started either all in 1 go, or step by step.
- You may add some more daily Reports from the Finsys ERP, as per your convenience.
Industry Segment :
We are making efforts to see that these start in every company. The benefits are attached.
MD / CEO / Plant head must get
- Executive summary of all SO, PO, MRR and Invoices for the day
- Pending Sales order Register
- Pending Purchase Order Register
- Snapshot Report of Collection and Payments
See these reports and discuss their CAPA, for each row
- .. how many… Target vs Actual. .. and CAPA
- Stock Report – Paper Reels – 1 page summary – Reels and Ton in hand
- Stock Report – Paper Reels –Reels wise with Ageing 30-60-90 days columns
- Bit Reel Report .. how many… Target vs Actual. .. and CAPA
- Reels older than 90 days Report
- Stock Report – Paper Reels – Closing Stock value ( to management only )
- Stock Report – Ink and Adhesive MTD with value – 4 colm
- Stock Report – Repair and Maintenance Items MTD with value – 4 colm
- All Items below Minimum level
- All Items below Reorder level
- All items above Maximum level
Benefits of These Stores Reports
- Control of the situation
- Know who is entering data and who is not
- Know stock position LIVE ( almost live)
- All people are automatically understand the importance of entering the data live / almost live, since MD will see daily. And MD will rely on them.
- Issue entries are missed in some companies for some groups… will be done, since seen. ( Example Spare Parts and Consumables )
- Stock out position happens in repair items / many items. Since people do not remember to buy in time. This will be prevented if the Minimum levels and Reorder Levels are set + Reports daily monitored
EVERY WEDNESDAY : Finance
- Debtors Outstanding Report – any 1 out of over 10 formats available – as of end of last week
- Creditors outstanding Report – any 1 out of over 10 formats available
- Staff Advance Account Trial Balance and Ledger email to MD
- Imprest Account Trial Balance and Ledger email to MD
- Debtors with Credit Balance ( Advances received ) – YTD date selection
- Creditors with Debit Balance ( Advances received ) – YTD date selection
- Non-moving Accounts
- Cash Flow of this month ( Cash only )
- Funds Flow of this month ( Cash+All Banks) ( All Sources)
EVERY THURSDAY : Sales
- Customer wise Sales Report = any 1 format
- Finished Product wise Sales Report = any 1 format
- Schedule vs Actual // Sale order vs Actual Report = any 1 format
- FG stock in hand report with value – preferably 4 colm ( Year start to date )
EVERY FRIDAY : Purchase
- Pending Purchase Requisitions ( Indents ) == PR made, and not approved
- Pending Purchase Requisitions ( Indents ) == PR approved and Po not made
- Pending Purchase Order == PO made, and not approved
- Pending Purchase Order == PO approved but material not received – any 1 format
- Purchase Schedule vs Actual Report – any 1 format
- Vendor Ratings
- Purchase Estimate for ROL(Reorder level) / MSL( Minimum stock level) items
- Delivery Date based report = Committed delivery date in PO vs actual date ( XLS report)
- Any 1 Rate Comparison Report
- Shipments received late ( after 5 pm) … if your stores works in main shift only.. people who make your stores people stay back late, lead to risk in Qnty check /Quality check
EVERY SATURDAY : Production
This area is as per your ERP configuration.
This list may be modified as relevant to you
For Packaging Plants
- Daily Production Report ( DPR )
- Down Time Report with reasons
- Wastage Report with Reasons
- Material Requirement Planning for this (balance) month, and for next month.
- Job Cards floating on the Production floor for more than 10 days, and not yet closed.
- Job Cards open , and not yet scheduled on any machine
- Job Cards with excess loss due to Ups ./ Paper allocation
- Monthly Tonnage Report = Tons produced each day
- Corrugation Output Report = Sq Metres produced & Tons produced
- Theoratical consumption vs Actual.
Please feel free to revert for any further details/ clarifications required.
We request that Software Changes may not be asked for in the formats. It will shift the focus from the intented purpose to Kaizen. Kindly enjoy the benefits as such. For specific Customisation Requests, please feel free to contact our marketing team / Customer Relations Team.
- Stock Report – Paper Reels – 1 page summary – Reels and Ton in hand = total reels in hand, and their kg
- Stock Report – Paper Reels –Reels wise with Ageing 30-60-90 days columns = each reel , how many days old, and its kg
- Bit Reel Report = only the reels with partially used status, example “: Reel purchased 1000kg, consumed 800kg, balance=200kg .. this is called a bit reel or end reel
- Reels older than 90 days Report = too old reel, to take action to consume, else will get dilapidated
- Stock Report – Paper Reels – Closing Stock value ( to management only ) = value of the stock in hand, reels only