We discuss “How to Expedite ?” …the ERP implementation…. in this series of Management Lectures
by Making Business Better Team, the Consulting Arm of Finsys Infotech Limited
Topic # 2 – Pending Sales Order Report…..
Why this is important ?
a) Daily MIS to the Sales Head to know what is expected to be SOLD / Delivered and out of that what is in delay ?
Invoicing is just an Executive Work.
It can be done, even manually, or even before you started with this ERP, your old system was ok….it made an invoice, did it not ?
The Real reason of ERP implementation in Sales Department is :
- 100% Accurate Pending Sales Orders Report on Time, Every time.
- What happened Right ?
- What did not happen Right ?
- Which Sale Order / Dispatch date was missed ? and why ?
- What is the FG stock in hand, vs pending order ?
- What is rejection ? Why ?
- What are complaints ? Why ?
- Who are top selling customers ? Why ?
- Which customers sales are going down ? Why ?
- Which customers are giving Profit ?
- Which customers are giving Loss ? Why ?
- Payments Recovery in Time – Who are abiding with their own commitments ?
- and who are not paying as per commitments ?
- And such other MIS Reports in the Sales Module
So, do not focus just on Invoicing, It is “just a step” to get to all the above reports in any Good ERP Software ….like Finsys ERP
Where are we now ?
- How many Sales Orders are pending for delivery as on 23-4-2021, morning
- Of these how many entered ?
- Percent of (entered) to (Total required)
What is required for that ?
Reach for the stars, Comeon !
Yes ! you can do it