This was a well attended Seminar on TDS on Goods. Over 277 Companies were represented in the Zoom session.
presented a Special Session on
Important changes in TDS/ TCS laws applicable from 1st July 2021
Speakers : Mr Sangeet Kr Gupta, FCA. & Mr Puneet Gupta, FCA with Mr Rajiv Chawla, Chairman of I am SME of India.
You may See the Powerpoint Presentation of the Seminar on the link below.
and a Video of the same topic has been uploaded on Youtube
Seminar on TDS on Goods. Finsys Infotech Limited & IamSMEofIndia 194Q and 206C(1H) interplay
Why you must attend :
• You will have to make changes in your Invoicing Software – Master Files …
• Did you contact all your customers ? Got Revised PO ? Told them ?
• Did you contact all your vendors for this till now ? … Told them ? , or Revised their PO ?
• Penalty for Non Deduction of this 0.1% is very big. You realised that ?
Programme Conducted by
Gateway to the world of
Meaningful, Progressive, Growth-Focused
Next Generation Entrepreneurs
Building the New Self-Reliant India
Special Session on Important changes in TDS/ TCS laws applicable from 1st July
Changes in TDS/ TCS
To help you understand the changes and how we should prepare
Why you must attend:
• There are many changes in TDS/ TCS and other laws applicable on buyers and suppliers of Goods.
• These are very critical to understand so as to avoid penalties and losses.
• So, whether you are a buyer or seller, you must immediately prepare as the laws shall be effective from 1st July
Who must attend:
Owners, Accounts, Purchase and Sales personnel of the following businesses:
• All Businesses with annual Turnover more than Rs.10 cr
• All businesses that buy or sell goods worth more than Rs.50 lakh during the year with any supplier/ customer whose Turnover is more than Rs.10 crore
IamSMEofIndia is a One-stop Solution Center for Micro Small and Medium Enterprises, that provides Tried, Tested, Credible, Affordable, Ready-made and Guaranteed solutions to save time, energy and costs for MSMEs.
Largest SME Network
It has become India’s Largest SME network and a globally recognized Institution created and run by Entrepreneurs
Most Responsible Business Member Organization
IamSMEofIndia has been awarded as the Most Responsible Business Member Organisation at the National Level three times.
It has become India’s largest SME network and a globally recognized Institution created and run by entrepreneurs.
Call Us at
+91 9711147991Or E-Mail us at
• Gurukul shall search for and enrol potential candidates as per industry requirement
• Preparatory Trainings & Skilling of the candidates by Gurukul
• Candidates to be placed as Apprentices for 12 to 24 months in businesses & industries where they work and get hands-on trainings
• Industries pay pre-decided Stipend to the candidates
• Incentive is given to businesses @ Rs.1,500/- per apprentice per month
• ESIC/PF contributions from employers are not applicable on apprentices
• Labor/employment laws are not applicable on apprentices
• Apprentices cannot participate in Union activities
• After completion of Apprenticeship tenure, Employers have the option to retain as employees or relieve
• Businesses can enrol upto 15% of workforce (Regular + Contractual) as Apprentices
The Centre has starting enrolment for the following Trades:
Work + Training both, simultaneously :
1. Quality Inspectors including Data entry in ERP Softwares for Inward QC, Outward QC PDIR and In process Quality Control- 2 years
2. CNC Operators with knowledge of Industrial Automation including Data entry in Finsys ERP for Production Module- 12-14 months
3. Office Secretary/ Secretarial Assistants including MIS Reports, KRA, KPI, Task Management options in Finsys ERP- 15 months
4. Assistant HR & Admin Executive (Payroll Management, ESI & PF) : (With working knowledge of Finsys ERP) – 15 months
5. Storekeeper & Inventory Executive (With working knowledge of Finsys ERP)- 15 months
6. Executive Finance & Accounts, Taxation with working knowledge of Finsys ERP- 12 months
You can give us your demand so that we can enrol suitable candidates & place them in your organisation.
Finsys is Proud to Associated with Oracle. We use only Oracle as our Database.
In this page, we are discussing the Oracle Backup policies , as we implement for our Finsys ERP customers.
Automatic Backup, – If you have an “On Premises ” server ….. Then, This must be set up, and must be set to “daily”, and frequency must be 1 or 2 times.
Same for situation in case of Window based servers from AWS or E2E networks
In case of on premise server, you have the advantage of controlled backup
So, you must do a Manual “One click” backup also, apart from the auto backup.
This is recommended at least, once in three days. It takes between 1 minute to 10 minutes depending on server speed , data size etc. This “One Click backup” is optional, but we Strongly recommend it.
Some companies do it 3 times a day, that is even safer… subject to if you can do that.
Action required :
Check regularly, whether Backup size is increasing gradually, every day ?
Check regularly, whether Backup is fit to be installed in case of a “need” due to any reason ? You may set up a UAT Server to do this once a month.
Disaster Recovery / DR Site.
We Strongly recommend you to keep the Backup at a second location.
Option 1 : Your Google Drive = Auto Sync can be enabled.
Option 2 : Manual drag and Drop, Google Drive.
( Simple and needs no special knowledge or effort )
Option 3 : Your any other computer at any other location, say home of MD, Corporate office in another city, another building, or Microsoft Onedrive, Dropbox etc.
Data Mirroring ( if using in-house server)
This is an Add-on Facility. This is available in the High end Version of Oracle. This is called Oracle Enterprise edition. This is quite costly solution. Hence, if your Turnover is over USD 15 Million Dollars, or in Indian Terms Rs 100 Crores or more, then do consider this solution.
You may contact Finsys ERP team for this upgrade and better prices than in the open market from third party software resellers. We are able to give a good price due to being “Oracle Gold Partner”. ..
But very rarely customers use this…
Not really required, if you have Cloud server with Oracle for database
E2E Networks : Finsys Preferred Cloud Solution Provider for Customers in India
#How to Backup Finsys ERP Data, Disaster recovery, Mirroring, Cloud backup, Google Drive, Oracle Cloud, AWS, e2e network
Best Combination currently
Detailed analysis of recent situation based on the higher than normal bills from AWS is on this link below ( recommendation-dt-may-2023 )
ERP Software for Corrugation Packaging, Plastic Moulding, Auto Components, Software for Industry, Made in India.,
A company set up with global perspective in mind. Started by entrepreneurs with a vision to excel beyond horizons of the virtual information technology world, Finsys is a young and ambitious team.
GET IN TOUCH
TB-06, Crown Plaza Mall,
Sector 15A, Mathura Road,
Faridabad, Near Delhi NCR, India